By Eric A. Jaffe (auth.), Eric A. Jaffe (eds.)
Read or Download Biology of Endothelial Cells PDF
Similar biology books
For over fifty years the tools in Enzymology sequence has been the severely aclaimed laboratory normal and some of the most revered guides within the box of biochemistry. The hugely suitable fabric makes it a vital e-book for researchers in all fields of lifestyles and similar sciences.
There are various aggressive works out there bearing on evolutionary biology, yet this quantity is kind of specified in its idiographic point concentrating on Ostracoda seen from a variety of disciplines, a while and environments. The booklet bargains with a number of traces of idiographic biology and palaeontology of Ostracoda and nomothetic trials focusing strongly on evolutionary biology.
With approximately 100 years of extensive research, lipids have confirmed to be a necessary and ever-more-promising zone of cellphone organic learn. In Liposomes: equipment and Protocols, best specialists within the similar fields discover state of the art experimental tools concerning all facets of lipids as crucial elements of the telephone membrane.
Fungi: Biology and functions, moment Edition€provides a complete therapy of fungi, masking biochemistry, genetics and the clinical and fiscal importance of those organisms at introductory point. € without past wisdom of the topic assumed, the outlet chapters provide a huge assessment of the fundamentals of fungal biology, specifically the body structure and genetics of fungi and in addition a brand new bankruptcy at the program of genomics to fungi.
- Calcium signaling protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol.114)
- Regenerative Biology of the Spine and Spinal Cord
- The Biology of the Interferon System 1986: Proceedings of the 1986 ISIR-TNO meeting on the interferon system, 7–12 September 1986, Dipoli Congress Center, Espoo, Finland
- Corona- and Related Viruses: Current Concepts in Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis
Extra resources for Biology of Endothelial Cells
J. Cell BioI. 23: 101-112. 44. G. and Earnshaw, E. 1980. Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells as a marker for angiogenesis in brain tumors. Cancer Res. 40: 2010-2019. 45. A. and Folkman, J. 1975. Fine structure of the vascular endothelium. J. Ultrastruc. Res. 50: 22-32. 46. A. and Gospodarowicz, D. 1978. The isolation of vascular endothelial cell lines with altered cell surface and platelet-binding proper- ties. Cell 14: 501-509. 47. , Sedlak, B. E. 1975. Development of an in vitro vessel wall model for studying certain aspects of platelet-vessel (endothelial) interactions.
21. K. C. 1978. Cultivation of microvascular endothelial cells from human preputial skin. J. Cell BioI. 79: 69a. 22. P. C. 1980. Cultivation of microvascular endothelial cells from human preputial skin. In Vitro 16: 675-684. 23. M. J. 1979. Retinal Vessels: proliferation of endothelium in vitro. Invest. Ophth. Vis. Sci. 18: 1191-1195. 24. P. 1979. In vitro proliferation of endothelial cells from kitten retinal capillaries. Invest. Ophth. Vis. Sci. 18: 1195-1200. 25. Simionescu, M. and Simionescu, N.
This helps to explain why the techniques developed for the culture of aortic and venous endothelial cells have not been applicable for capillary endothelial cell culture. When capillary fragments are plated onto uncoated culture dishes in medium supplemented with 10% serum, the only cells that grow rapidly are the pericytes. Specialized properties of capillary endothelial cells B. Endothelial cell migration The capillary endothelial cells that have been cultured to date have several properties that distinguish them from the cells of larger arteries and veins.