By Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Austin Bush, David Eimer, Adam Skolnick
1 best-selling advisor to Thailand's Islands & Beaches*
Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches is your passport to the main correct, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Climb karst formations over emerald seas in Railay, island-hop around the Andaman or sip cocktails on tender white sand; all together with your depended on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Thailand's Islands & shorelines and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle event - background, paintings, literature, faith, tune, structure, politics, environmental matters, natural world, delicacies, customs, etiquette
- Free, handy pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Bangkok, Ko Chang, Hua Hin, Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Phi-Phi, Krabi, Pattaya, Ko Pha-Ngan and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches, our so much complete advisor to Thailand's Islands & Beaches, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a consultant keen on Thailand, Bangkok or Phuket? try out Lonely Planet's Thailand consultant or Bangkok consultant for a entire examine these kind of locations need to provide; Discover Thailand, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest points of interest; or Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, handy-sized publications desirous about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Austin Bush, David Eimer and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling advisor to Thailand's Islands & shores. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2013 - January 2014