By Sarhan M. Musa
Understanding the actual houses and dynamical habit of nanochannel flows has been of serious curiosity lately and is necessary for the theoretical research of fluid dynamics and engineering purposes in physics, chemistry, medication, and electronics. The flows inside of nanoscale pores also are vital because of their hugely valuable drag and warmth move homes.
Nanoscale circulate: Advances, Modeling, and functions
presents the most recent learn within the multidisciplinary quarter of nanoscale move. that includes contributions from most sensible inventors in undefined, academia, and govt, this complete book:
- Highlights the present prestige of analysis on nucleate pool boiling warmth move, movement boiling warmth move, and significant warmth flux (CHF) phenomena of nanofluids
- Describes novel fractal types for pool boiling warmth move of nanofluids, together with subcooled pool boiling and nucleate pool boiling
- Explores thermal conductivity enhancement in nanofluids measured with a hot-wire calorimeter
- Discusses two-phase laminar combined convection AL2O3–water nanofluid in an elliptic duct
- Explains the rules of molecular and omics imaging and spectroscopy suggestions for melanoma detection
- Analyzes fluid dynamics modeling of the tumor vasculature and drug transport
- Studies the homes of nanoscale debris and their effect on analysis, therapeutics, and theranostics
- Provides a quick history and evaluation of clinical nanoscale move applications
- Contains beneficial appendices of actual constants, equations, universal symbols, mathematical formulation, the periodic desk, and more
A invaluable reference for engineers, scientists, and biologists, Nanoscale move: Advances, Modeling, and functions is additionally designed for researchers, universities, business associations, and executive, giving it extensive appeal.
Read or Download Nanoscale flow : advances, modeling, and applications PDF
Best mechanical engineering books
Mechatronics is the fusion of mechanics and electronics within the layout of clever machines. Such machines now play an enormous position in customer items, delivery structures, production and the provider quarter. This publication units out the basics of mechatronics and the engineering ideas and strategies that underpin the topic: making plans, seek recommendations, sensors, actuators, keep an eye on structures and architectures.
The extension of collision types for unmarried affects among our bodies, to the case of a number of affects (which occur while numerous collisions ensue while in a multibody approach) is a problem in good Mechanics, as a result of the complexity of such phenomena, even within the frictionless case. This monograph goals at proposing the most a number of collision ideas proposed within the literature.
This ebook offers a brand new concept of potent stresses in soils, which takes into consideration the inner stresses because of the molecular, electrostatic, and structural mechanical forces. those forces exist in skinny hydrate movies of adsorbed water molecules on the contacts of structural parts, generating the so-called disjoining impact.
To deal with the modeling and keep watch over of shrewdpermanent grid renewable power procedure into electrical strength structures, this booklet integrates 3 components of electric engineering: energy process engineering, regulate structures engineering and gear electronics The method of the mixing of those 3 components differs from classical equipment.
- Vortex Element Methods for Fluid Dynamic Analysis of Engineering Systems (Cambridge Engine Technology Series)
- Engineering Optimization: Theory and Practice
- Process Piping: The Complete Guide to Asme B31.3
- Materials Selection and Applications in Mechanical Engineering
- Formeln und Aufgaben zur Technischen Mechanik 4: Hydromechanik, Elemente der höheren Mechanik, Numerische Methoden
Additional info for Nanoscale flow : advances, modeling, and applications
56. G. G. K. Das, Effect of surface orientation on pool boiling heat transfer of nanoparticle suspensions, Int. J. Multiphase Flow 34 (2008): 145–160. P. Tu, N. Dinh, T. Theofanous, An experimental study of nanofluid boiling heat transfer, in: Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Heat Transfer, Beijing, China, 2004. 58. S. L. A. Williams, Pool boiling heat transfer of aqueous based TiO2 nanofluids, J. Enhanc. Heat Transfer 13 (2006): 231–244. 59. M. K. Das, I. K. Das, Pool boiling heat transfer characteristics of ZrO2–water nanofluids from a flat surface in a pool, Heat Mass Transfer, 44 (2008): 999–1004.
H. Jo, G. S. F. Ren, Superplastic single-walled carbon nanotubes, Nature 439 (2006): 281. 25. J. C. Llaguno, M. K. T. Johnson, Carbon nanotube composites for thermal management, Appl. Phys. Lett. 80 (2002): 2767–2769. J. Hone, M. Whitney, A. Zettl, Thermal conductivity of single-walled carbon nanotubes, Synth. Met. 103 (1999): 2498–2499. 27. S. K. Kwon, D. Tomanek, Unusually high thermal conductivity of carbon nanotubes, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84 (2000): 4613–4616. 28. P. Kim, L. Shi, A. L. Mceuen, Thermal transport measurements of individual multiwalled nanotubes, Phys.
Nanoparticle Res. 7 (2005): 265–274. 49. K. Das, N. Putra, W. Roetzel, Pool boiling characteristics of nanofluids, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 46 (2003): 851–862. C. H. Chang, Boiling heat transfer performance and phenomena of Al2O3–water nano-fluids from a plain surface in a pool, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 48 (2005): 2407–2419. 51. H. X. F. Peng, Experimental investigations on boiling of nanoparticle suspensions, in: 2003 Boiling Heat Transfer Conference, Montego Bay, Jamaica, 2003. 52. K. Das, N.